Restore Your Smile at Full Mouth Implants
If you want a permanent, natural-looking replacement for missing teeth, dental implants could be right for you. These durable titanium fixtures are placed directly in your jaw to restore a missing tooth root, providing a sturdy foundation for a customized porcelain crown or dentures. Dental implants are the only solution that replaces missing teeth from root to crown, and they can last up to a lifetime with proper care.
Explore our informative guide to learn more about dental implants and decide if they’re the ideal tooth replacement for you.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants provide several unique advantages that other restorations can’t match, such as
- Looks and functions like a natural tooth
- Secured to your jaw and never removed
- Resistant to decay
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Stimulates jawbone growth to prevent deterioration
- Can last up to a lifetime with proper care
Our Dental Implant Process
Getting dental implants typically requires multiple appointments over the course of several months. At our dental practice servicing Palm Beach County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County, FL, we’ll complete your treatment in three steps:
- Initial Consultation — The first step on your journey to a new smile is visiting one of our dentists for a consultation. During this appointment, they’ll examine your teeth, gums, and jawbone to determine if dental implants are the ideal solution for you. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you have about the implant process.
- Implant Placement — Once they’ve signed off that you’re ready, one of our dentists will place your dental implant or implants directly into your jaw and protect the surgical area to begin the healing process. It takes three to six months for most patients’ jaws to completely heal and fuse with their implants. This process is called osseointegration.
- Final Restoration — After your mouth has fully recovered, you’ll return to our office so we can attach your customized restoration. Depending on your needs, this may be a single porcelain crown or full-arch dentures.
Are You a Candidate For Dental Implants?
Any patient with missing teeth who wants to eat, speak, and smile with confidence may benefit from dental implants. Unlike dentures or other tooth replacements, implants are secured to your jaw and won’t fall out or slide around in your mouth. They can be maintained just like natural teeth, with daily brushing and flossing, and may never need to be replaced. Best of all, dental implants prevent jawbone deterioration to preserve your oral health and facial appearance.
Ideal candidates for dental implants will have a strong jawbone and healthy gums. But if you’re missing either of these things, don’t worry – we can help you become a candidate with a supplemental procedure. Depending on your needs, our experienced dentists can provide bone grafting and gum grafting at our office servicing Palm Beach County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County, FL.
Visit Full Mouth Implants
If you want a tooth replacement that will allow you to live without restrictions, look no further than dental implants. These convenient restorations are attractive, durable, easy to maintain, and customized just for you. To learn more about dental implants, call our practice servicing Palm Beach County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County, FL at (561) 627-5560 and schedule a consultation.